For five decades, I have used my voice to inform, educate, and entertain — on radio, television, and online. And over those five decades, with all of the changes that have taken place in the media, one thing is still true – your audience responds better to your message when you use a professional voice to tell your story.
Who Am I?
My name is Nicholas Peters. I am a voiceover professional living in the United States. I provide high-quality voiceover and narration services to clients worldwide. Some of the services I offer:
- Audiobook Narration
- Commercial Voiceover Services
- Corporate Audio
- Radio Spots
- Podcast Audio
- YouTube Video Narration
- Documentary Narration
Equipment and Software
The best stuff helps get the best results. Here is what I use:
- Primary Microphone – Neumann TLM 103
- Secondary Microphone – Electro-Voice RE20
- Studio Recorder – Sound Devices MixPre-6 II
- Audio Recording and Editing Software – Adobe Audition
- Audio Enhancement Software – iZotope RX10
- Music Composition Software – Ableton 11
If you are looking for a warm, authoritative male voice with clear diction and a North American accent, please contact me to talk about your project.